If you live/work in Dubai, this is one place you should try... guilt-free healthy lunch breaks, and delicious breakfast menu! This place has become my Thursday lunch ritual! It's one of the yummiest and easiest dining spots to head to. With the variety of sandwiches and salads offered everyday, you'll rarely have the same thing twice! The best part is... it's all Organic!
The Ultra Brasserie specializes in locally-sourced organic produce, even their "RAW" coffee is 100% locally roasted, organic and ethically traded Arabica coffee. Head Chef Emily Herbert said: "The Ultra Brasserie team has one strong belief- a chef is only as good as the ingredients. That's why we go out of our way to use organic, sustainable local produce in all of our dishes."
Located in the heart of Dubai's business district, the brasserie offers an escape from the monochromatic world of suits! It's designed with a very fresh and contemporary feel. The colors, fixtures and furniture all come together to present the same feel.
- Bagged baked wild sea bass fillet!
- Grilled sumac chicken breast
- Goat cheese, pumpkin & spinach risotto
On the lighter side these are my favorites:
- The Hero salad
- Broccoli masala salad with almonds
- Strawberry salad
- Roast beef thai broccoli salad
If you're not counting calories...
- Old Style Truffle Mac & Cheese and a warm fudge brownie topped with ice cream for dessert!
- Wagyu Beef Burger/ Cajun Chicken Burger with a side of Sweet Potato fries!
Ultra Brasserie is located in Emaar Square 4, Downtown Dubai, UAE
Open from 7am to 7pm everyday except Saturday
Don't forget to Like Their Facebook Page
for their latest updates