Monday 11 July 2011

Anna recommends...

So after lots of research... I finally bought myself a bookcase from IKEA (it was like choosing what car to buy :P) it's called the Expedit! and I'm glad that my books now have a place to rest instead of rotting in an almost-torn HP printer box! My bookcase has become my little project, i love how flexible it is, and I'm looking forward to accessorizing it to complete my creative space. 


I came across this shelf today (below), which i think is interesting. It's a fun piece designed by Dripta Design Studio, however I'm not sure you can make the most out of it at home. The Dream Bookshelf can definitely be an ice breaker in a monotonous space, like a corporate environment, a waiting room, even a hospital! Really cool. 



And this one over here is the "Equation" Bookcase designed by Marcos Breder. The idea behind this one is dividing things in order of priority. It's aesthetically beautiful, and a lovely addition to a private office.


Check out more of my favorite shelves here.

5 comments:

  1. the last image is just pure class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohh I love the equation bookcase!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you picked for your bookshelf! The equation bookshelf is also very cool But im not sure if the shape would be good for books since there are many different sizes and shapes of books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had bookshelves on the brain lately, too. I love my Ikea Besta shelves (http://atleastiwill.blogspot.com/2011/06/how-to-organize-bookcase.html). If I ever had the cloud shelf, I think I would just spend all my time putting things in it, taking pictures, and making jokes about what's on my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are nice! I love IKEA :)

    ReplyDelete